Experience Worship This Sunday!
A plan for attending this Sunday:
- Put it on the calendar, just like any other appointment.
- Go to bed early enough Saturday night and set your alarm clock for plenty of time to get ready.
- Get your whole family in on this effort, if this is your situation.
- Dress casually, maybe like you were going out with friends.
- Plan to arrive at 2900 N. Anthony about a half hour before worship start time of the worship service you plan to attend.
- Come in, enjoy the refreshments, browse our weekly bulletin.
- Families, register your infants through 5th graders at Kid’s Connnection Counter.
- Families with infants through 4 year olds, use safety name tag system to check in/out. Remember, Kid's Connection is offered during the 10:30 AM worship.
- Enter the Worship Area, find a seat, check out our announcement screens.
- Pray that God will help you connect with Him and others during your visit.
- Fill out the Connection Card, a vital tool for letting us write and thank you for coming.
- Participate in singing, clapping, etc. as you feel led.
- Take notes during the message- you will remember more afterwards.
- Use the back of your Connection Card to communicate anything to us as you feel led.
- Put your Connection Card in the Offering Box as you leave the worship area.
- Browse our Resources Display in the Atrium.
- Oh yeah, parents need to get their kids!! Younger kids require the tag you were given.
- Repeat all these steps for the following Sunday visit!